Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• This Site is owned and operated by Catholic Insurance Service Ltd. (the ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). The Company is registered in England and Wales (number 04493403) and our registered office is Oakley House, Mill Street, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP20 1BN. The Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (number 771050).
• Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your access and/or use of this Site. By accessing this Site and any pages thereof, you acknowledge your agreement to and your understanding of these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not access or use this Site. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
• Access Restrictions
This Site and its pages are intended for use and access by UK residents only and comply with appropriate UK legislation and regulation. Use of this Site is governed by English law.
• Intellectual Property
Except as indicated otherwise, all information, text, graphic images, logos, features or functions, and layout (including the feel and look), as well as any copyrights or other rights, are the exclusive property of the Company and may not be copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form (electronic or written) without first having obtained our express written consent.
The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of this Site.
• While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Site. The Company may make changes to the material on this Site at any time without notice. The material on this Site may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. The views of contributors are not necessarily those of the Company or its employees.
• The material on this Site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this Site on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Site.
• Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
• Any suspected offences under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 will be reported to the relevant authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
• The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system, which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site. We recommend you run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this Site.
Any links from this Site to other websites are provided for your information. The Company is not responsible or liable for the content of any website linked to this Site (or any website linking into this Site), or for its operation. The Company does not review or monitor such websites, has no control over their contents and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Whilst the Company takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this Site is always accessible, it may have to suspend access to the Site for updates and maintenance. The Company will not accept liability if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable for any period.
• Personal data
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information contained in this Site.
• Contacting us
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01296 422030.
Thank you for visiting our website